11 November, 2014

Small farmers & rural lifestyle block owners seminar


Central Tablelands Local Land services are hosting a seminar for small farmers and rural lifestyle block owners. The seminar is an opportunity for landholders to listen to a range of topics that may be relevant to their landholding and farming/hobby operation.

Topics covered include
· On property biosecurity and weeds
· Requirements for running livestock
· Feral animal control
· Taxation – What are the implications?
· Rural Crime prevention – what can I do to better protect my property
· Bushfire mitigation – How do I prepare and best protect my property
· Horticultural, Pasture and livestock production information
· Environmental and landholder grants – what can I apply for and how do I do it?

Time: 5pm – 7.30
When Friday 21st November 2014
Where: University of Notre Dame, Col Drew Drive
Lithgow (Next to Lithgow Hospital)
Cost: Free, please register for catering purposes (light supper will be provided).

Further information or directions contact:
Lithgow Central Tablelands LLS office on 6350 3110 or
Peter Evans | peter.evans@lls.nsw.gov.au | 0422 735 888
Clare Edwards| clare.

No comments: