16 November, 2016

Laurie Waddell Retires, enjoy Laurie

Hi All,

As I am retiring effective today, could you please forward any emails on subjects that I have been dealing with to Cheryll Brown (UMCC Administration Officer) at admin@umcc.nsw.gov.au . Cheryll’s contact number is 0416 330 782. The items will then be allocated out to various staff in our organisation. 

Due to the uncertainty regarding alamagulations with Blayney & Oberon, a decision about the position of Chief Weeds Officer will be made in due course.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your help, knowledge & support during my time at UMCC. It has been a pleasure knowing you all.

It will be difficult to stop surveying the paddocks as I travel our roads looking for noxious weeds, but I’m sure my wife Robyn will try and train me to stop doing it .

Please feel free to pass on this email to other people in your organisations if you think fit.

Should you need to contact me for any private matters, my mobile is 0405 007 124 or aberdeen455@bigpond.com.au .

Kind regards
Laurie Waddell 
Acting Chief Weeds Officer  
Upper Macquarie Country Council

7 Lee St, Kelso NSW, 2795 
Phone:  63382875 
Fax:    63319620 
Mobile: 0427660045
lithgown@umcc.nsw.gov.au

No comments: