Attention all Capertee /Capertee Valley Residents.... come and have your'e say at the Draft Budget Meeting. (Issued by CVA Inc.)
Capertee Memorial Hall – Thursday 25 May at 6pm
Members of the community are invited to come along to one of the community information sessions being held throughout the Lithgow LGA during May on Council’s plans for the future of the area.
At its meeting to be held on 15 May, Lithgow City Council will be considering its Draft Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework; a suite of plans that will guide the future direction of the Lithgow LGA over the next 10 years. In particular this will include the:
• Draft Community Strategic Plan 2030 – Our place, our future
• Combined Draft Delivery Program 2017/18 – 2020/21 and Operational Plan 2017/18 (the Budget)
· Draft Fees and Charges 2017/18
These plans are part of a suite of plans which make up the IPR Framework and will be available for viewing on Council’s website on Tuesday 16 May following the Council Meeting.
Come along to one of the community information sessions at the following locations and find out what projects are included in the Draft Operational Plan (the Budget) for your area and how to make a submission:
- Wallerawang Community & Sports Club – Thursday 18 May at 6pm
- Rydal Union Church – Tuesday 23 May at 6pm
- Lithgow City Council Chambers – Wednesday 24 May at 6pm
- Capertee Memorial Hall – Thursday 25 May at 6pm
- Old Hartley School Hall – Tuesday 30 May at 6pm
- Crystal Theatre Portland – Thursday 1 June at 6pm.
If you have any queries on this matter please contact Deborah McGrath on 6354 9921.
Deborah McGrath | Corporate Planning and Communications Officer
Policy and Planning | Lithgow City Council
Phone: (02) 6354 9999 | Fax: (02) 6351 4259